Sarah Smart Aromatherapist and Growing Her Business
I have known Sarah for a while now, having been one of the first to join a Facebook group I created for therapists and practitioners. I have followed Sarah’s journey as she developed and grew her aromatherapy business to include beautiful hand-crafted essential oils.
Sarah is a qualified aromatherapist in one of Sydney’s leading clinics, which also has childcare available! Now that’s a fabulous idea for mum’s that need alone time.
I caught up with Sarah to discuss her journey into Aromatherapy and what her plans are for her business, that she very much passionate about.
Can you tell me about your journey and what you chose Aromatherapy?
Have you had any mentors that have assisted you in your business growth?
What have been your observations into what changes you would like to see implemented in the industry?
Can you provide any tips to manage self-care as a natural therapist?
- Live and breath a low tox lifestyle
- Eat well and exercise/meditation
- Use ‘self-care’ aromatherapy blends to manage stress, calm the nerves, spark creativity and relax
- Regular check-ins with a mentor of higher qualifications within the same industry
- Before and after the client use a room ‘clearing’ spray
Sarah has also developed a “Self-care” package for therapists and practitioners which can be purchased here https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AromatherapywithSara
Sarah has devised a great offer for Natural Therapist Jobs readers
Sarah is offering bespoke consultation fee discounted at 50% – normal price is $90 reduced to $45
As part of the consultation fee and bespoke blend you will receive:
- Safety Product Guide for the new blend – a guide on how to use the product safely
- Safety Guide for Essential Oils booklet
- 30 minute follow up call to discuss any further aromatherapy concerns or issues. Use within 3 months.
As a gift any new product design request the design/consultation fee will be reduced by 50%