This website, www.naturaltherapistjobs.com.au, is owned and operated by Natural Therapist Jobs 44589640204. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact: Natural Therapist Jobs firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Therapist Jobs complies with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Natural Therapist Jobs chooses to voluntarily comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
We understand that some personal information is particularly sensitive.
In order to provide services that you request, we may ask you to provide us with sensitive information including:
* your name;
* email address;
* mailing address;
* phone number;
* present and past employment;
* organisation details; and
* payment details.
We will only collect sensitive information by the means and for the purposes specified in this document.
Our policy with regard to securely storing and handling your sensitive information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its users happens over SSL secured communication channels and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not generally collect sensitive information from minors.
THE KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you engage with Natural Therapist Jobs via this website, we may ask to collect the following kinds of personal information from you, including:
* your contact details – name, roles, positions, occupations, address, emails, mobiles, phone numbers, social media handles;
* information about your circumstances & affairs – business or personal life information relevant to the services that Natural Therapist Jobs provides or may provide to you;
* information about your interests & preferences – we gather this data through surveys and questionnaires from time to time to assist with our marketing and ensuring we are providing a quality service that meets your needs;
* details of your interaction with us – for example, we will collect your contact details when conducting webinars and events that you attend or are interested in attending.
We may collect your personal information by various means including, but not limited to:
* when users visit our site,
* register on the site,
* place an order,
* subscribe to the newsletter,
* fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website, opt in to an offer, attend a webinar, seminar or event, client engagement, undertake search investigation, website collection of cookies, third party suppliers.
Why do we collect your personal information?
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalise user experience we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group interact with the services and resources provided on our website.
We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order or submitting their personal details only to provide a service to that order as well as to process payments.
From time to time we may combine information provided by you with information gathered from Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media handles.
Non-personal identification information collected may include browser names, type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as your operating system and Internet service provider, and other similar information.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information.
However, if you do not provide us with accurate personal information we may not be able to carry out our instructions or achieve the purpose for which the information has been sought.
We believe in professional confidentiality and we do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others.
How we use your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
* to respond to your enquiries;
* to provide career coaching services;
* to monitor client satisfaction;
* to improve our products and services; and
* to provide you with news about the Natural Therapy industry, career education services and news about our products and services.
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
* to carry out your instructions;
* to provide goods/services to you;
* when we are using support services to assist us in meeting your needs; and
* when you are searching for a potential employer of interest.
In order to do serve you efficiently, we may share some relevant personal information with third parties including:
* our email marketing provider;
* independent contractors; and
* third party providers who assist us with archiving, auditing, accounting, legal, business consulting, website, technology and CRM services.
We may also share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We are careful only to share this information with third parties to the extent necessary to:
* provide a requested service;
* run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature; or
* send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
We will also disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act – for example, where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in, and in response to a subpoena, discovery request or a court order.
If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your personal information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss this personally.
If you sign up for our newsletter, webinar or event, your personal information may be stored with Mailchimp and managed under their security policy: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
Some of the ads that appear on our site may be served by Google. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to our website and other sites on the Internet. DART uses “non personally identifiable information” and does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, etc. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting
We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We manage risks to your personal information by:
* storing files securely; and
* regular audits of security systems.
Access to Information & Complaints
You can contact us to access, correct or update your personal information at any time.
Unless we are subject to a confidentiality obligation or some other restriction on giving access to the information which permits us to refuse you access under the Privacy Act, and we believe there is a valid reason for doing so, we will endeavour to make your information available to you.
You may expect a reply within 7 days.
If you make a complaint of a privacy breach and are not satisfied with our response, you may seek further review by contacting OAIC (Office of the Australian Information Commissioner): https://www.oaic.gov.au/.
Notification of Change