Natural Therapist Jobs was born out of a frustration of not being able to find a one-stop job site with genuine roles for natural health therapists and practitioners.
“Once I became a qualified remedial massage therapist and having worked for a national natural remedy company, I found there was nowhere to search for quality roles in the industry, that provided me with the support, resources and tools I needed to kick start my natural therapy career.
At the same time having interviewed hundreds of employers in the industry, who grew frustrated with not knowing where to start looking to find the right practitioner/therapist, it was only a matter of time before I merged my background in Human Resources/Recruitment plus my knowledge of the natural therapy industry to develop Natural Therapist Jobs”. Linda (BBsMgt) Founder Natural Therapist Jobs.
Natural Therapist Jobs is unlike other job sites, it’s more. As well as a job search platform specific to the natural therapy industry, there is the ability to connect employers with candidates. Plus both employers and candidates have access to tools, support and advice specific to the industry.
Browse Jobs and Find Your Match
All you have to do is search, find and apply for jobs directly on your mobile device or desktop. You can even apply for roles directly via Facebook.
Once you have found your match, you can easily apply to the jobs that suit you best via the convenient web form.
Employers your job ad will stand out above the rest
Submitting a job enables you to have your own social media links-Facebook, Website, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Twitter links. There is also the ability to upload your logo and video links to enhance finding the right candidate.
- The only dedicated job board for the natural therapy industry
- Access industry specific recruitment resources
- Access to suitable candidates
- Customised employer dashboard to post and edit your job
- Ability to share the job advert via social media(Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit and email).
- Ability to link your company’s video or create a video to attract the right talent
- Ability to add your logo, which helps to promote your business
- Add a direct link to your website and or application process
- Add job tags to job description to attract the right candidates
- Ability for job seekers to apply via their Facebook profile which enables a higher reach for your ad and is quick to access
- Ability to connect your companies social media handles (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) to promote your business