5 inexpensive ways to keep your employees engaged
Now that you have employees working for you, how do you keep them motivated? Happy employees equals happy customers!
Below are 5 inexpensive ways to keep employees engaged:
1) Provide a wellness program to cut down on stress levels such as ‘Happy Thursday Yoga Day”
2) Provide a motivation Monday newsletter, which provides a snapshot of what went well the week before and what the goals are of the week
3) Shout the team a coffee especially for Friyays!
4) Celebrate milestones or achievements such as birthdays with a small cake or other gesture
5) Add a ‘Great Job’ box where employees can nominate other employees for a job well done